Social media campaigns keep your followers engaged and drive traffic to your website, but only if they are done right. In social media, it is next to impossible to have a clear chart with “dos and don’ts”, but there are various tools that will help you build visually-compelling and effective landing pages and ads to boost your chances at increasing lead generation and conversion.
In addition, if you have a clear and unified view of the analytics for all your campaigns, you will be able to modify and optimize them to yield even higher results. Thankfully, there are quite enough tools available to help you keep track of all your social media activities and how your followers respond to your campaigns.
Without keeping you on tenterhooks for much longer, the following are some great tools which you can use to create and run successful social media campaigns:
1. Hootsuite – Automate, plan and execute your social media posts using one platform. This is both a time-saving tool and a great way to have a very clear view of what you want to post so that you don’t cause friction, contradictions or bad timing between your postings on different social media accounts.
It is easy to lose track of what you are posting on four or five social media accounts (this is the average number of platforms used by small businesses to raise awareness and engagement). That’s where Hootsuite steps in to help you, so put it down on your list of must-have social media tools.
2. Google Analytics – The fountain of all critical information, from what users are doing on your website to which operating system and device they are using. This, in turn, helps you prepare mobile-friendly graphics, landing pages and optimize your content to the pattern of attention, reading and engagement of your followers. Give people what they want in a form they can browse and in a manner that makes them think “that’s exactly what I need!” Google Analytics will help you with the background data needed to tailor your social media campaigns.
3. Canva – Design all your materials like a pro, without any knowledge of graphic design. Canva helps you to design your own ads and landing pages, design cover photos for Facebook and Twitter and make any changes to your work without having to communicate them to a graphic designer and wait for the end result (which may not be at all what you wanted).
4. Buzzsumo – keep track of all social media analytics with one application! Discover the most shared content, what your target audience is trending at any certain moment and reach influencers easily. All these benefits to your business are unlocked by the power of Buzzsumo. It gives you all the data you need to build a relevant, engaging campaign and it also shows you the top influencers for your industry or scope of business. You can find ways to reach out and ask them to comment on your product or service and even interact with you on the social media.
5. Topsy – Twitter has no secrets for Topsy. Analytics, statistics, what’s trending, top searches, hashtag of the day – you will find all this valuable information on Topsy. The tool allows you to find out which influencers have tweeted your blog post, who are talking about your favourite subjects, and uncover everything one person has said about a certain topic. Together with Buzzsumo, Topsy is a must-have tool for your influencer marketing and lead generation activities.
These are just five tools to get your started. If you stay tuned, and keep up with our articles, we will show you more ways to become a social media guru.