How to find answers from Facebook
Check your language Settings
You’ll need to to have your Facebook language set to English (US). Go to Essential Settings to check or edit yours.
You must be using Facebook as your profile, not your page.
Do you have the Graph Search?
At the top of your Facebook profile you should see a search field. Inside it should say Search for people, places and things. Your notifications should be to the right.
Search for a Page
When you start typing in the Search field, Facebook starts generating a list of the things it thinks you want.
Search with English
You can “talk” to Facebook almost like a conversation. You can copy and paste these common expressions into the Graph Search field for example:
- People who like (page,event, interests)
- Pages liked by people who like People who like (page,event, interests)
- Favorite Interests liked by People who like (page,event, interests)
- Restaurants my Friends visited
- Photos taken by people who visited Page
- Pages liked by people who like People who like (page,event, interests) and who like (another page,event, interests)
- Favorite interest of women who like (page,event, interests) who like women
- People who live in (suburb)