Using a power editor template to create multiple website click campaign ads
Download the template
Power Editor is going through some changes which means some people need the new template. I recommend trying the old one first, and if it doesn’t work, then use the other new one.
For people with the old power editor go to http://bit.ly/websiteclicks
For people with the new power editor got http://bit.ly/websiteclicksnew
1) Click the download icon (1) and save to your computer (somewhere you will remember)
Open Power Editor
Using Google Chrome go to Power Editor via https://www.facebook.com/powereditor
Find and Select The Template
1) If you’re using the old template version, click File.
If you’re using the new, open the template in Excel, choose Paste
2) Old system click Choose File. Find and select the template you just downloaded
New system people, open the template in Excel, copy all the cells. Paste in the box.
Filter Out Other Campaigns
It gets confusing having everything seen. Get in the habit of filtering out what you’re not working on.
1) We’re hiding all other campaign, select the campaign level,
2) Tick the campaign you want to see.
3) Click Apply
Edit All The Adsets at Once
1) Click the Adset level
2) Tick the All Boxes box.
3) Click Edit
Edit Audience – Target Page Fans
Scoll down to Audience. Click Edit Audience
1) Scroll down and click Connections :Add a connection type
2) Choose Facebook Pages
3) Select People Who Like your page
4) Enter your page in the box and select it when it appears.
Place Your Ads
This tell Facebook where you want to reach people.
Personally I tick off Audience Network (1) and Desktop Right Column (2) and just target Mobile and Desktop.