Where to go to find who you’ve collected from your website and how you’re tracking them
Intro To Facebook’s Ads Manager
Access your Ads Manager via http://www.facebook.com/ads/manage
1) Default position is Manage Ads. This is where you can make simple ads and see reports
2) Audiences is under Tools
Your New Website Custom Audiences (WCA)
If you’ve used the Plugin and Extension to Send Traffic to your web page, you will have new audiences in your list.
1) Your audience will be called [yourdomain] WCA 180.
2) If you filled in the blog field when you created the code for your plugin, it will create an audience called blog WCA 180
3) When you first install it, and audience will be empty. That’s normal
4) Once you’ve hit 20 people in one day, your audience will become active.
Navigating Pixel Dashboard
1) Pixels have recently changed from multiple pixels to all in one. The Facebook Pixel tab is the new.
2) The graph shows the activity of your Pixel
3) There 4 ways to view your activity.
a) Urls – Facebook will tell you how much activity each page in your website it attracting.
b) Domains – where people are coming from in general to you
c) Device – Where people are looking at your site from.
d) Events – In the Extension, when you told Facebook what type of page you were sending traffic to, it made an event for that type of page. For example, if you told it that page was a blog, we made a View Content event. If you told FB it was a Thank You page, the event would be a Lead or a Complete Registration for example.