Business Manager – Google Chrome
- Go to business.facebook.com. As an admin you have the additional menu items on the left hand side.
- Click on Business Settings/Ad Accounts.
Find Account and Add Team Members
- Search for Client or scroll down the list
- Team members will need to be added to the account so they can post ads. To do that select “Add people”.
Add Team Members and Select Roles
- By clicking on the top square all people in the list will be selected. Make sure to untick James Rose and Jack McGregor (I’ll get them removed!)
- Now set the Role for team members. The default role is set ot Ad Account Advertiser. The following people will need to have Ad Account Admin status: Amit Jha, Caitlyn Wilson, Kath Clarke, Katherine Clarke, Phil McGregor and Sheela Farinas.
- Once completed, save changes.
Change Client Account Name
- Some client accounts have the account number set as the name. We need to change the name so it reflects the clients business name.
- Click on the pencil.